Surrogacy in Georgia
Surrogacy in Georgia is legal and all the heterosexual couples who couldn’t afford surrogacy programs in UK and US often prefer this country for its ethical, yet affordable surrogacy plans.
In case you are a couple who is looking for a surrogacy program in Georgia, you must know that each state in the country goes by their own guidelines and regulations in the same regards. This is where it is always been recommended that the intended parents must check through the state where they are looking for the surrogacy program along with the legal framework in practice.
Is Surrogacy Legal in Georgia?
Georgia doesn’t come along with any predefined surrogacy laws and all of its states have their own surrogacy laws and regulations set up for the surrogacy programs within their specific territories. This is where you always require an efficient and competent surrogacy agency to help you around the whole process.
On the other side, surrogacy programs in the country are only available for married or unmarried heterosexual couples.
Process you must follow for Surrogacy in GeorgiaDespite the fact that the surrogacy process for a specific couple would totally depend upon the particular needs and requirements of the intended parents, the surrogacy process in Georgia gets along in the following manner:
- The Intended parents can search for a surrogate mother by means of informal communication via various public or social forums or with the help of a surrogacy agency.
- Once the surrogate mother is been located, she, along with all the intended parents may need to go through a detailed list of tests and diagnoses to ascertain their mental and physical conditions.
- After the screening process in through, a legal agreement should be drawn out between both the parties with respect to all the disputes, responsibilities, terms and conditions in regards to the surrogacy process in place.
- Once the legal process in through, the embryo transfer process is been conducted via the IVF process, and the embryo is then been implanted into the womb of the surrogate mother with the best medical support and experts around.
- After the pregnancy is been confirmed, the legal attorney then needs to file for the pre-birth custody or parentage orders for the future child, well before its birth.
Surrogacy cost in Georgia
Cost of Surrogacy in Georgia largely depends on the fact whether you are taking care of the whole process yourself or seeking the services of a surrogacy agency in the same regards. Now, if you are doing all the stuff yourself, the overall expenses would come around $60000 to $75000.
Now the thing is, even though it charges you less, it is not recommended for you to take care of the surrogacy process all by yourself, after looking into all the processes involved. So, while you have decided to go with a surrogacy agency in Georgia, you can manage a surrogacy program in between $75000 to $125000.While the cost may surge a bit, the whole process is been taken care of by the best surrogacy agency in Georgia.
What would be the benefits of opting for surrogacy in Georgia?
- The surrogacy program in Georgia is well supported by legal framework in the country. Now this is where the country comes as a standout for surrogacy amongst rest of the Europe
- The country offers ethical and affordable surrogacy solutions to local and International couples without any biasness or discrimination. Still, people must know that only heterosexual couples can opt for surrogacy here.
- Surrogacy cost in Georgia is lowest across the whole Europe and a couple can manage the surrogacy program in as low as $32,000. Now this is where surrogacy in Georgia is a feasible option for couples across the globe.
- Even though surrogate mothers in Georgia comes from lower class background, they live in a clean and tidy surroundings
- You can easily find Caucasian egg donors in Georgia. The surrogacy agency in Georgia can also offer you all the required details of the egg donors, their photos, along with the details of other physical characteristics, family history, medical history, education, and occupations.
- Genetic testing is permitted along with the IVF cycle, but still not for gender selection purposes.
- A marriage certificate of couples is not required until the birth of the baby and they are also not required to justify their reasons for opting for a surrogacy program.
- Foreign couples need not to travel to Georgia in order to sign a surrogacy agreement. All they need to do is simply mark a mail to the respective Power of Authority or the surrogacy agency staff to sign the agreement on their behalf. Not only this can save them some good time, but all the money and efforts put in the logistics.
Why Become mother is best for surrogacy in Georgia?
It doesn’t matter you are looking for surrogacy in Georgia or some other country, here at ‘become mother’; we will be right there by your side at every step during your surrogacy journey. With us being one of the most eminent Surrogacy and IBF consultants around the world, we have ensured our outreach to countries like India, Kenya, Georgia, Ukraine, Thailand, UK, USA, Canada, and Cambodia. This is where we have helped more than thousands of couples across the globe on their way to achieving their parenthood dreams.
Call us on the given number or simply leave your details in the given form and one of our customer support executives will get in touch with you in due time.